Yeah, totally Kudzu now.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Three Things for Thursday
(Yes, I know posting it Wednesday night is cheating. Ask me if I care.)

Thing 1:



I've been working on this log cabin baby blankie for one of Ben's cousins.


I knew in January that I was going to knit this, that it would take time, and I needed to get started already. So I cast on around the first of May. The baby is due at the end of June, and I can only work on it at night, lest little Libby fingers smear it with peanut butter. I believe I may be stupid.








Thing 2:

Since I can't work on the blankie while Libby's awake, I've been mindlessly knitting dishcloths during the day. I've finished more Chinese Waves and Ballband dishrags than I care to admit, so I decided to branch out. I'm now hooked on the Ninepatch, pattern courtesy of Kay at Mason Dixon Knitting. I don't know how good these will be for dishes, but they're perfect for washing grubby toddler hands and faces.












Thing 3:


A lovely little bowl of Koigu mill ends I bought in Asheville a few weeks ago. The colors are much more vibrant than they appear here, the top one is a mix of purples and earth tones, and the bottom is mainly a bright peacock green. I think that these just might turn out to be socks for Libby.

Labels:

posted by Tarah @ 8:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Masquerading as Responsible Parents

Email Us
Previous Post
Archives
This Space For Rent
  • Cutie Pie Honeybunch
  • Bloggy Goodness
    Organizations, Causes, Kidstuff and Time Wasters