Yeah, totally Kudzu now.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
So I'm a bad blogger. But look! Cute pictures!
Too many days have passed for any sort of narrative, and I'm tired, so bullets:

  • Libby's appointment with the cardiologist on the 20th went well. Some dilation of the coronary arteries, but nothing truly worrisome. She's off the aspirin, and her next echo will be in November.
  • That same afternoon, we took her to see Dr. Jerk (another member of the Pediatric Dream Team) because she had been refusing to drink. He spent 3 minutes with her, then shrugged and said "She'll drink when she drinks." Now thats a copay well spent, I tell ya.
  • Saturday before last, Libby, my mother, and I went to the local lavender farm with a group from our church. Love, love, love the lavender farm. Libby had fun barking at their dog.


















  • Libby now says "moma" but I'm not entirely certain she's applying it to me. So yay and um, eh.
  • Teething. Upper incisiors. Meh. Tylenol, Baby Oragel, Whoo-hoo!
  • I've been sick this past week, so the stuff I do all day? Ben did it. Sorta.
  • Ben's been having a bit of a rough time lately. Work's been better, but he's taken some hits personally. Keep him in your prayers, beam him happy thoughts, give him a call, if you're so inclined.
posted by Tarah @ 10:17 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Emily Kline said…

    Is Dr. Jerk his real name, or is that your own little nickname for him? I'm guessing the latter.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Tarah said…

    It's a nickname for the blog, just like all the other Drs. mentioned.

    And "Jerk" was the nicest thing I could think to call him (and still maintain a "G" rating).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Masquerading as Responsible Parents

Email Us
Previous Post
Archives
This Space For Rent
  • Cutie Pie Honeybunch
  • Bloggy Goodness
    Organizations, Causes, Kidstuff and Time Wasters