Yeah, totally Kudzu now.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Where does the time go?
It seems like only yesterday that Tarah told me she was pregnant with Libby, when in fact, Saturday Libby turned FOUR months old. How did this happen so fast? I know that time flies but I wanted her to stay little for a little while longer. Next thing I know she'll be asking for the car keys. And at the rate she's growing, that should be about Christmas time. If I wasn't her father and I saw her out somewhere, I'd swear that Libby was at least six months old.

She is wearing a size 3 diaper, size 2 shoe, and outgrowing her 3 to 6 months clothes. She can also sit unassisted, roll over, and is happily eating cereal mixed with fruit everyday. Everyone warns me how quickly they grow up, that I'll wake up one day and Libby will be getting married. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

That's it, I'm starting work on a machine to freeze time. No more growing up for MY little girl. I need her to be little. I need to come home from work and see that sweet, little, toothless grin. Time sucks. Now I'm off to find an Igor and to get started on my machine. *Insert mad scientist laugh here*
posted by Ben @ 5:03 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Emily Kline said…

    Hey, my brother is already driving! Next year, he'll have a licence!! That really scares me. He's turning 15 in June. And only 3 years left for me! Yay me! I mean...uh...why do they have to grow up so fast? he-he...

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Ben said…

    I remember when I started driving. The first car I drove was a pale yellow 1978 Ford Fairmont station wagon. Talk about cool. I could take about 15 folks anywhere. Of course I wouldn't advise doing anything like that. As a matter of fact don't pay any attention to what I say. You'll be better off.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Masquerading as Responsible Parents

Email Us
Previous Post
Archives
This Space For Rent
  • Cutie Pie Honeybunch
  • Bloggy Goodness
    Organizations, Causes, Kidstuff and Time Wasters