Yeah, totally Kudzu now.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
And lo! Behold the responsible mom hair!


I told you I was going to.

The good news is that I was able to donate my hair to Locks of Love, a total of four ponytails. And I have to say, it has made the postpartum hair loss much less noticeable.
The bad news is that I have ten years worth of long hair accessories (fancy barrettes, hair sticks, jeweled hairpins, a zillion scrunchies and elastics) that I just don't know what to do with.
posted by Tarah @ 7:50 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger KellyKline said…

    Like the haircut! I cut mine off and kept it short through my first two children's toddlerhoods, then I let it grow again. I kept it shoulder-length with the last two babies, which really made the postpartum hair loss much more noticeable.

    As far as the hair stuff goes, I'd weed through it, find my most precious pieces, and then donate the rest to either the Goodwill or Salvation Army, or find someone with long hair that will use the stuff. Especially things with elastic since they will get grody before you can use them again.

    Heheh, I used the word grody. Does that take you back to the 80's or what?!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Tarah said…

    That's a good idea, I hate for so much hair paraphernalia to go to waste.

    Jump back, you did not just say grody, did you? *snort*

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger KellyKline said…

    Grody!
    ;p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Masquerading as Responsible Parents

Email Us
Previous Post
Archives
This Space For Rent
  • Cutie Pie Honeybunch
  • Bloggy Goodness
    Organizations, Causes, Kidstuff and Time Wasters