Yeah, totally Kudzu now.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
I am SO in touch with my inner loser. My outer loser too for that matter.
I opened my email inbox this evening to two email comment notifications.

From KellyKline. Aka The Keeper of the Sanity.

!!!!!

First of all, comments! Real comments, on our blog! Sunshine! Hearts atwitter!

Second of all, from a real blogger. KellyKline!

Think of bloggers as types of coffee. There's regular roast, there's decaf, there's cappuccino, espresso, that international coffees stuff, the like.

KellyKline is a deep, smoky French roast.

We are instant coffee with "lightener" from a vending machine, if you catch us on a good day.

So thanks to Kelly, Snoopy dances all around, and to our friends and family still reading but less blog savvy, the comments button is at the bottom right of every post, click it sometime.
posted by Tarah @ 8:35 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger KellyKline said…

    Me? A deep, smoky French roast? Cool! I loooove coffee, and I can SO relate to that comparison. Anyway, thanks for the shout-out and keep on keepin' on!

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Emily Kline said…

    OOOO! I hope I've caught some of that French roast smokie-ness...It could be hereditary! (I am her daughter) Maybe I'm like a French vanilla! Yeah, that's it, French vanilla!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Ben said…

    Oui! You are zee petit french vanilla. Zee smokiness, it passes down through zee generations.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Masquerading as Responsible Parents

Email Us
Previous Post
Archives
This Space For Rent
  • Cutie Pie Honeybunch
  • Bloggy Goodness
    Organizations, Causes, Kidstuff and Time Wasters