Yeah, totally Kudzu now.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
I probably shouldn't, but...














I'll admit it. I'm a big, sappy mess, and it's all Libby's fault. Last night we were listening to some music and dancing when "Tough Little Boys" by Gary Allan came on. It was the first time I had heard the song since before Libby was born. All I could do was hug her to me and try not to cry. I know she hasn't started school or started walking yet, but the feeling is there. I see her smile at me and my heart just melts.

When I got home from work she was tired and fussy, so I put her down for a nap. She wouldn't go to sleep until she got a handful of my shirt and my hand on her stomach. I never knew I could love someone the way I love her. I have never felt something so strongly or so deeply. Being Libby's dad is my greatest accomplishment to date.
posted by Ben @ 4:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Masquerading as Responsible Parents

Email Us
Previous Post
Archives
This Space For Rent
  • Cutie Pie Honeybunch
  • Bloggy Goodness
    Organizations, Causes, Kidstuff and Time Wasters